Program is at the heart of what we all do here, and the Program’s Committee, in conjunction with BBA Staff plan the frequently fantastic events you’ve come to expect as BBA members.
In February we had the BBA Business Summit at Burton’s Area 13 space. Standing room only for four hours on a weekday morning with fabulous speakers helping us analyze how to move Burlington forward.
Here’s a preview of our next very glamorous event – The BBA Annual Dinner, a coveted ticket in this town to be held at the Hilton on Thursday, April 7th starting at 5:00pm. This occasion always provides the opportunity to present the best of Burlington – this year in an Oscar format. We’ll present awards for the best business, best new architectural effort, and the coveted Tim Halvorson Award.
- On May 4th we’ll have a morning membership meeting at the BPD where we’ll have the opportunity to meet and talk with our great police chief, Brandon del Pozo.
- On Thursday, June 2nd we’ll have the Waterfront FAM tour on the Spirit of Ethan Allen on Lake Champlain thanks to the hospitality of Mike Shea. Waterfront attractions have their moment in the sun to tell us what is best about each of them. Great food, great people, and a great view. What’s not to love?
- Never shy to party, we’ll be holding our Summer Social on Wednesday, August 17th. It’s always memorable and usually very scenic.
- Our Education Committee is working on a Fall Summit for September 8th. More info TBA.
- On Thursday, October 6th we’ll have a membership meeting at the UVM Medical Center. More info TBA
- Out Winter Social celebrating all things holiday will be held on Thursday, December 1st.
On the 3rd Monday of every month our Executive Director, Kelly Devine in addition to be at the help of all of this appears on the WVMT’s Charlie and Ernie show.