We are excited to announce that our Downtown Parking Advisory Committee has been formed. This group represents a cross-section of stakeholders and leaders.
The group’s charge is formalized in a resolution on the Downtown Parking Initiative passed by the Burlington City Council in late November. The committee will be responsible for overseeing the development of a new Parking Management Plan.
Committee members include:
- Jim Barr, UVM Transportation & Parking Services
- Michele Boomhower, Chittenden County RPC
- Dan Bradley, Former DPW Planner
- Matt Chabot, Church Street Marketplace Commission
- Chuck DesLauriers, Hotel Owner & Developer
- Asa Hopkins, DPW Commission
- John Killacky, Flynn Center for the Performing Arts
- Jen Mincar, Office Squared
- Jeff Nick, Church Street Marketplace Commission
- Kathy Ryan, Landscape Architect
- Max Tracy, Burlington City Council
We are deeply appreciative of their willingness to serve.
If you have questions, feel free to contact the BBA office at 802-863-1175 or email Kelly Devine.