The Burlington Business Association (BBA), Community and Economic Development Office (CEDO), and Public Works (DPW) has started work on the city-wide parking initiative approved by Burlington City Council in early 2014. Below you will find recent news and updates regarding our team’s progress on a new Parking Management Plan for Burlington.
- Parkburlington.com– Source for downtown parking and transportation news and information
- Interactive Parking Map – view all publicly accessible parking in downtown Burlington
- Downtown Parking and Transportation Management Plan (December 2015)
- Timeline for Parking Plans (October 2015)
- Residential Parking Plan (October 2015)
- TDM Action Plan (October 2015)
- Downtown Parking & Transportation Council-LEARN MORE
To receive parking updates directly from the BBA, please contact Jack Commo or call 802-863-1175.
You can also contact Derik Wrightson with questions about the parking initiative.